Dear All, Everyone get impressed by great personalities in life, and everyone wanted to become the same. Self Motivation plays the significant role behind every achievers. Those achievers discover their hidden extraordinary talents and use it in an efficient way and reach high.
We can find self motivation quotes, stories, advice everywhere else. But though it could not really motivate ourselves unless we believe in our own real talents. Why is it So? Why can’t we believe our own talents?
So if we want to motivate ourselves, we need to trust our own talents. If we want to trust our own talents, we must have extraordinary talents first. In order to have extraordinary talents, we must first excel in anything first. In order to Excel in anything, first we must do something in that. In order to do something, we must first involve in anything. To involve in anything, we must have some interest in the same.
So Interest is the first key to excel in something.
How to find your own Interest?
1. Do not compare yourself with the similar kind of people.
2. Read success stories of great personnels, moral books.
3. Never Stop reading.
4. Follow them in your day-to-day life.
5. Your studies, your career whatever it is, it must be of your own interest.
6. Though anything which is not of your interest, don’t worry, don’t look back, just get into it.
7. Start searching for the things which makes you feel more interesting.
8. Always keep your mind open and accept the things by its own way.
9. Anything and everything will be good and beneficial for you in some means. Learn from the past. Learn from the failures.
10. Never stop searching for the interesting things in your way.
11. And Suppose if you find anything interesting don’t let your concentration or focus loose from that.
12. Once you leave your learning environment you can’t find it anywhere else. So go for it, Involve, do something, become excel in it and achieve.
15 Qualities You must have in order to become great
1. Believe Yourself – If you are interested in something, first believe yourself that you can do anything in that field. Remember, Nothing is impossible in life.
2. Face failures, Never stop facing – In Every Success path there are failure paths too. So Accept the failures and face it but never give up and go to the next step.
3. Set your Goals – There are three different Goals. Short – term goals, Fixed time goals and long – term goals. Short – term goals have many hard works involved in order to achieve it in short span of time. Long term goals will take longer time to achieve which will consist of number of successful short – term goals. Fixed time goals may be some of our responsibilities. Once we achieved then no need to achieve it again.
4. Manage your time in effective way – Being punctuality is also comes under time management. Finishing time may vary, but should be started on time. Laziness will stop you there itself. So just throw it away and manage your time.
5. Socialize with people – Young minded people nowadays mis-understand the term called socializing. It’s not just entertaining with like-minded people or peer-to-peer communication. A Society consists of children, youngsters and old age people. Interacting with all kind of people is called socializing. “An 8 year old boy serve for the 56 year old lady and listen to her stories”, “the youngster teaching things to children” are the examples of socializing. Getting good name from people and have communications, keep on helping them are some traits.
6. Be Optimistic – Expect good future, expect good results, listen to good things, learn good things from bad things, see good things, forget,Omit and Ignore negative things, keep on struggle against negative things will surely make you Optimistic.
7. Be as you are, do not change yourself – It doesn’t tell not change your bad habits or bad attitudes. Do not imitate yourself with others. Achieve something as you are.
8. Do not over think about others failures or negative happenings – Take all the negative things in a positive way. Because everything will have good impact and also bad impacts. Listening or over thinking of negative things will stop you not moving any side. So Just believe everything will be good on your way and move forward confidently.
9. Be focused – There are distractions in all paths. First identify all barriers in your path and set your mind accordingly, follow your deadlines or goals and focus right path.
10. Take your own responsibility in anything you involved – Taking responsibility is called leadership. In order to become an achiever, you must be a great leader too. So be responsible and don’t blame others, find out your mistakes and correct it.
11. Love what you do – Again Your interest is the key in order to achieve anything.
12. Keep learning – No One can be master in everything. So there are also things to learn, keep on learning but don’t stop there itself. Allot time for it in everyday life.
13. Track yourself periodically – Again there should not be any distraction, keep focused, track yourself periodically.
14. Always Help others, Remain good to everyone – Though they behave bad with you, behave good for them, finally people will change on your success. Believe in yourself that one day you will be succeed.
15. Standardise your works – Standard is the characteristic of Success people. Do follow generic methods in your works. Do not take bulk responsibility in beginning itself, take one by one. Always Slow and Steady wins the race.
To Become successful, we must start anything first. When Life moves on to a path at one point we will get an Idea. Everyone will get ideas in their life. But People often tell silly reasons and never start doing it.
Just take a note of everything which makes you stop starting it. Make a checklist of which one is solvable and which one is not. Try to solve everything in that list one by one and wait for a complete good environment to initiate your success.
Most of the successful people have many struggles and negativity in their life. They just take those negativity as a motivation and fight against it and reach their Goal.
As a young man, Abraham Lincoln went to war a captain and returned a private. Afterwards, he was a failure as a businessman. As a lawyer in Springfield, he was too impractical and temperamental to be a success. He turned to politics and was defeated in his first try for the legislature, again defeated in his first attempt to be nominated for congress, defeated in his application to be commissioner of the General Land Office, defeated in the senatorial election of 1854, defeated in his efforts for the vice-presidency in 1856, and defeated in the senatorial election of 1858. At about that time, he wrote in a letter to a friend, “I am now the most miserable man living. If what I feel were equally distributed to the whole human family, there would not be one cheerful face on the earth.”
Winston Churchill repeated a grade during elementary school and, when he entered Harrow, was placed in the lowest division of the lowest class. Later, he twice failed the entrance exam to the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst. He was defeated in his first effort to serve in Parliament. He became Prime Minister at the age of 62. He later wrote, “Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never, Never, Never, Never give up.” (his capitals, mind you)
Albert Einstein did not speak until he was 4-years-old and did not read until he was 7. His parents thought he was “sub-normal,” and one of his teachers described him as “mentally slow, unsociable, and adrift forever in foolish dreams.” He was expelled from school and was refused admittance to the Zurich Polytechnic School. He did eventually learn to speak and read. Even to do a little math.
Louis Pasteur was only a mediocre pupil in undergraduate studies and ranked 15th out of 22 students in chemistry. In 1872, Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, wrote that “Louis Pasteur’s theory of germs is ridiculous fiction.”
Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper editor because “he lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” He went bankrupt several times before he built Disneyland. In fact, the proposed park was rejected by the city of Anaheim on the grounds that it would only attract riffraff.
So the thing to be learnt from all the successful personnel is that they had failures, they had physical or mental disabilities too. But in their success those things which hurt them in their failures are gone away. So Suppose if we get difficulties/disabilities in our life, Just think it in a positive way that it is your self motivation criteria and make your mind ready to win that disability/difficulty, convert into success and reach high!
Resource for Images: